Black Minqua The Life and Times of Henry Green

About willsa

Born in Coatesville PA, and resided in Reading PA, before moving to California. Speaker, Author, Writer, Historian, and Genealogy Researcher specializing in Free Persons of Color, in Colonial Pennsylvania and Virginia. Member of the Daughter's of the American Revolution, and the Monacan Indian Nation. Author of two books, Pieces of the Quilt: The Mosaic of An African American Family, and Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color. Member of the Board of Directors of, The American Indian/Native American Historical & Genealogical Society, Inc. Director of the Mary & Patty Bowden Foundation Incorporated.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Black Minqua The Life and Times of Henry Green

1. G F Stephens says:

I am the Grandson of Clifford Martin Sr. formerly of Lancaster Pa.
    and is the Grandson of Henry Green and Uriah Martin who both served
    in the 41st on April 9,1865. As a coincidence my birthday happens to be April 9. Its the pride

2. willsa says:

I remember Uncle Clifford very well. He often came to visit us when we lived in Coatesville. I would like to communicate with you regarding our Martin Paternal ancestry. Grand pop Martin only had three sons, and there are not that many male lines left. We have been trying to locate a male line to do DNA testing. I tested for our Maternal line which went through the Pinn lines (in Virginia), and were white and Native. I believe Grand-pop Martin’s line is Native and we need a male descendant to do the DNA test. I will email you with more information.